The emulsion is intended for dry, sensitive, irritated skin, prone to eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
Contraindications: Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
Unibasis Max emulsion should be applied to cleansed skin, gently tapping until absorbed. Use 2 to 4 times a day, more often if necessary, both day and night.
The skin emulsion, Unibasis Max, has a moisturizing and oiling effect on the skin.
- Provides the skin with softness and elasticity.
- Eliminates excessive peeling and cracking of the epidermis.
- It has a soothing and soothing effect on symptoms such as itching, burning, tension and irritation.
- When used systematically, the cosmetic restores the skin’s balance, creating a protective layer that protects against the effects of irritating factors.
- The emulsion provides protection both in summer and winter.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Benzoic Acid, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide.