- View as:
Indications: Injuries such as: abrasions, haematomas (bruises), muscle strains. Swelling after fractures, abrasions and dislocations. Limited dermatitis, abrasions of the epidermis. Dosage and use: Unless you are told otherwise by your doctor, the ointment should be rubbed into the affected area 1-2 times a day, or more often if necessary. Ingredients: 100 g of ointment contains:
- Arnica Montana TM – 10,0 g
- Excipients up to 100 g
Content: 40 g Indications: Treatment of internal and external haemorrhoids with symptoms of burning and pain. Healing of cracks in haemorrhoids. As adjunctive treatment in treatment of vulval itching. Dosage and use: Unless you are told otherwise by your doctor, the ointment should be applied to the affected areas. Apply the ointment 1-2 times a day or more often if necessary. Ingredients: 100 g of the ointment contains:
- Hamamelis virginiana TM – 9,0 g
- Aloe D3 – 2,0 g
- Paeonia officinalis D3 – 2,0 g
- Excipients up to 100 g
Content: 40 g Indications: As adjunctive treatment in chickenpox, shingles, skin inflammation with rash, pruritus, oedema and neurogenic pruritus. After insect bites (e.g. by mosquitoes, wasps, flies). Under medical supervision after radiation therapy. Dosage and use: Apply to skin. Shake before each use. Apply quite a thick layer of the suspension to the affected areas 2 – 3 times a day, or more often if necessary. Do not rub into the skin or cover with a dressing. The medical preparation Pudroderm should not be used in children under 2 years of age. Ingredients: 100 g of the ointment contains:
- 9.8 mg of benzocaine (Benzocainum)
- 9.8 mg of levomenthol (Levomentholum)
- 245 mg of zinc oxide (Zinci oxidum)
- excipients up to 1 g
Content: 140 g Indications: The product intended for traditional use in the indicated cases and its effectiveness is based only on long-term use and experience. Pulmonil ointment is traditionally used in:
- muscle aches, joint aches, neuralgia,
- as adjunctive treatment in colds with dry cough, runny nose, upper respiratory tract infections,
- prophylactically after freezing.
Dosage and use:
- In muscle aches, joint aches and neuralgia, rub and massage the aching spots with a small amount of ointment (0.5 – 1g) and cover with warm fabric. Do not cover with oilcloth or materials that impede evaporation.
- As adjunctive treatment in colds with dry cough, runny nose, upper respiratory tract infections, rub and massage the chest, back, back of neck, feet. Volatile oils and volatile substances evaporating from the ointment after rubbing the chest or back and back of neck are inhaled and in the airways cause stimulation of mucus secretion, which facilitates expectoration. In adults and adolescents use 1 – 2 g of ointment 2 to 3 times a day. In children over 6 years of age, use ointment in a quantity corresponding to the size of pea to the size of the cherry.
- Prophylactically, after freezing, rub and massage the back and feet with the ointment (use 1 – 2g of the ointment).
Do not use on damaged skin, mucous membranes and areas with thin skin, e.g. under the arms. Protect your eyes when using the ointment. Do not apply directly to the face, especially in the area of the nose and neck. Do not use the medicinal preparation Pulmonil in children under 6 years of age. Ingredients: 100 g of the ointment contains:
- levomenthol (Levomentholum) 2.2 g,
- camphor (Camphora) 4.5 g,
- thymol (Thymolum) 0.5 g,
- eucalyptus oil (Eucalypti aetheroleum) 2.0 g,
- pine oil (Pini silvestris aetheroleum) 3.0 g,
- juniper oil (Juniperi aetheroleum) 0.3 g,
- turpentine oil (Terebinthinae aetheroleum a Pino pinastro) 5.0 g,
- excipients up to 100 g
Content: 50 g
Usage: body care, for sensitive, dry, irritated skin.
– complements your diet with vitamin C
– supports the immune system
– supports healthy bones, teeth and muscles
– helps maintain normal calcium levels in blood
– complements your diet with calcium and vitamin C
– helps maintain healthy bones
– complements your diet with vitamin D3 (2000 i.u.) and K2 (50 µg)
– helps support normal energy metabolism
– supports a healthy nervous system
– helps reduce feelingsof tiredness and fatigue
Purpose: The emulsion is intended for dry, sensitive, irritated skin, eczema-prone, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
Contraindications: Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the preparation components.
Apply Unibasis Max emulsion on cleansed skin, patting gently until absorbed. Apply 2 to 4 times a day, more often if necessary, both day and night.
– helps protect cells against oxidative stress
– complements your diet with vitamin A and E
– supports healthy skin