- muscle aches, joint aches, neuralgia,
- as adjunctive treatment in colds with dry cough, runny nose, upper respiratory tract infections,
- prophylactically after freezing.
- In muscle aches, joint aches and neuralgia, rub and massage the aching spots with a small amount of ointment (0.5 – 1g) and cover with warm fabric. Do not cover with oilcloth or materials that impede evaporation.
- As adjunctive treatment in colds with dry cough, runny nose, upper respiratory tract infections, rub and massage the chest, back, back of neck, feet. Volatile oils and volatile substances evaporating from the ointment after rubbing the chest or back and back of neck are inhaled and in the airways cause stimulation of mucus secretion, which facilitates expectoration. In adults and adolescents use 1 – 2 g of ointment 2 to 3 times a day. In children over 6 years of age, use ointment in a quantity corresponding to the size of pea to the size of the cherry.
- Prophylactically, after freezing, rub and massage the back and feet with the ointment (use 1 – 2g of the ointment).
- levomenthol (Levomentholum) 2.2 g,
- camphor (Camphora) 4.5 g,
- thymol (Thymolum) 0.5 g,
- eucalyptus oil (Eucalypti aetheroleum) 2.0 g,
- pine oil (Pini silvestris aetheroleum) 3.0 g,
- juniper oil (Juniperi aetheroleum) 0.3 g,
- turpentine oil (Terebinthinae aetheroleum a Pino pinastro) 5.0 g,
- excipients up to 100 g