- View as:
– complements your diet with vitamin C
– supports the immune system
– supports healthy bones, teeth and muscles
– helps maintain normal calcium levels in blood
– complements your diet with calcium and vitamin C
– helps maintain healthy bones
– complements your diet with vitamin D3 (2000 i.u.) and K2 (50 µg)
– helps support normal energy metabolism
– supports a healthy nervous system
– helps reduce feelingsof tiredness and fatigue
– helps protect cells against oxidative stress
– complements your diet with vitamin A and E
– supports healthy skin
Skin, hair and nails, 30 tablets. It helps maintain the proper condition of the skin, hair and nails. It contains field horsetail, common nettle, evening star, zinc and biotin. Active ingredients Horsetail extract(Equisetum arvense L.) 50 mg, vitamin C 30 mg (38%NRV*), nettle leaf extract(Urtica dioica L.) 27 mg , zinc 3,93 mg (39%NRV), thiamine (vitamin B1) 0,55 mg (50%NRV*), Biotin (D-biotin ) 25 μg (50%NRV*). Make your diet more effective, efficient weight loss. It effectively helps keep the optimal body weight. It speeds up fat tissue metabolism, reduces appetite and clears the body of toxins. It stimulates metabolism and neutralises consumed starch. Active ingredients Red Tea Extract (200 mg), an extract of bean seeds (100 mg), L-carnitine tartrate (34 mg), zinc (5 mg), chromium, (20 μg).
- Echinacea and cat’s claw support the immune system.
- Licorice supports the upper respiratory tract.
- Tragacanth supports the body’s natural defenses.
- Vitamin C and zinc help in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Reinforces human microbiome. Recommended during autumn and winter season, as well as during travel. Replenishes natural microbiome of the gastrointestinal tract and improves its functioning. Active ingredients Inulin (150 mg), Bifidobacterium ssp (6,00 x 108 CFU), Lactobacillus bulgaricus (5,00 x 108 CFU), Lactobacillus acidophilus (5,00 x 108 CFU), Streptococcus thermophilus (4,00 x 108 CFU).
- Supplementing the diet with shark liver oil.
- Remain calm.
- Falling asleep.